TuSA Career Days 2022
Join us for the Tulane School of Architecture Career Days 2022!
TuSA Career Days 2022 will provide opportunities for employers and students! Employers can engage with and interview TuSA architecture, design, real estate and preservation students both virtually and in-person.
The virtual information sessions will take place on Handshake. The in-person events will be held on Tulane's campus in New Orleans, LA, and will also feature a networking reception for employers and program-specific lunch roundtable discussions.
Career Days 2022 is a free event that is open to any company or firm in the architecture, design, real estate, preservation, and social innovation fields.
Thursday, February 10, 2022
- 10:00am-12:00pm Virtual Information Sessions on Handshake - Register Directly HERE (For employers unable to attend in-person)
- 1:00pm In-Person Table Set Up- Glazer Family Club in Yulman Stadium
- 2:00pm-5:00pm In-Person Student Career Fair- Glazer Family Club in Yulman Stadium
- 5:00pm-6:00pm In-Person Employer Networking Reception- Glazer Family Club in Yulman Stadium
Friday, February 11, 2022
- 8:30am In-Person Employer Breakfast - Newcomb Quad 1
- 9:00am-12:00pm In-Person & Virtual Interviews- Various Locations
STUDENT REGISTRATION: Students interested in interviewing for a summer or full time position with employers on Friday, February 11th MUST REGISTER and submit your resume and portfolio HERE by Wednesday February 2, 2022 at 5pm.
Questions? Contact Kristen Jones, Program Manager for Career Services and External Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.