BIM (Revit) Manager
BIM (Revit) Manager
John T. Campo & Associates, Inc. (CAMPO Architects) is seeking a BIM (Revit) Manager to collaborate with all project teams providing technical support, modeling, creating families, training and troubleshooting.
• Develop office BIM (Revit) workflow and standards, and update as necessary.
• Maintain, implement, and coordinate Revit templates, family libraries, detail libraries, and resources.
• Lead BIM (Revit) project start-up, implementation plan and directory set-up.
• Develop BIM (Revit) sectors based on construction phasing.
• Act as a leader, liaison, and steward in BIM (Revit) between Campo staff, consultants, and clients.
• Support continuous BIM (Revit) training to staff.
• Lead BIM (Revit) interface with consultants and model exchange schedule.
• Provide model maintenance and model review.
• Provide BIM (Revit) quality control of all projects.
• Evaluate and recommend hardware specifications based on software demand.
• Assist production during all phases of the design process.
• Five (5) to Seven (7) years of experience in the field of Architecture.
o Licensing is desirable, but not a requirement.
• A minimum of three (3) years coordinating BIM (Revit).
o Autodesk Certification is desirable but not mandatory, test results are required.
o Revit experience within historic rehabilitation projects is desirable.
• Proven knowledge of the National BIM Standard – Version 2.
• Advanced computer skills, work well under pressure and show the ability to meet deadlines.
• Time management and organizational skills with the ability to work in a busy environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
An in-office test may be given to verify the applicant’s Revit abilities.
Please send copy of your resume, portfolio, credentials and resume as a pdf file to email@example.com
Salary will be commensurate with knowledge and experience level.
- New Orleans, LA