Creative Alliance of New Orleans
The Creative Alliance of New Orleans (CANO) is looking for driven and passionate interns who are deeply invested in the New Orleans creative community to join our team. CANO is a small arts nonprofit that works to help artists pursue sustainable careers through the growth of the city's cultural economy.
- Gain hands-on work experience with cultural events, exhibitions, performances, education, media, and communications.
- The ideal intern is curious, creative, and ready to work . Communications skills are a plus.
- Passion, self-motivation, and a strong work ethic are expected from all interns and staff.
- Interns should be able to commit a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Please note that this is an unpaid internship , but college students may earn credit hours, and there is potential to receive a stipend following an evaluation and loads of experience to be gained.
Please see the attached flyer for more information on the internship and how to apply.
- New Orleans