Herrington Architects is currently seeking 2 candidates for studio-based positions. Located in the heart of Birmingham (AL), Herrington Architects focuses on architectural design of commercial projects, where they balance concept, craft and cost. Their projects exhibit exceptional design and practical solutions. They are seeking professional degree graduates interested in diverse project types to join as Project Coordinators!
Qualifications / Qualities
- Professional, accredited degree in Architecture
- 6 months to 7 years of work experience (licensed or pursuing licensure)
- Revit, AutoCad, Photoshop and Sketchup experience
- Design-oriented, detail-oriented
- Eager to learn; eager to apply knowledge thru problem solving
- Strong work ethic and a good communicator
- Enjoys working with others
- Passionate about design
Herrington Architects will provide its new studio staff with opportunities to contribute toward excellent design work and exceptional client service. As you prove your professional abilities, you’ll receive increased responsibilities, including consultant collaboration and client contact.
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include in the cover letter your favorite type of food, and why it is your favorite. Digital portfolios are appreciated – please submit 3 to 5 examples of your work in a single 5mb maximum file. Please also visit www.herringtonarchitects.com for more information.
- Birmingham, AL