Morris Adjmi Architects
NYC-based Morris Adjmi Architects (MA) is launching a satellite office in New Orleans this summer. We are currently recruiting highly skilled and motivated designers to assist with the design of a number of large scale commercial projects and to help our new office grow successfully. We are seeking Revit-proficient candidates with 1-5 years experience who are self-sufficient in anticipating work to be done and be willing to pitch in to ensure the smooth operation of the office. Desired full time, but part-time candidates may also be considered.
- Participate in project development from concept through documentation and construction administration
- Occasionally attend client meetings with PM and other team members and take notes
- Coordinate activities of consultants (structural engineer, lighting consultant, etc.) as appropriate
- Prepare design presentation documents, renderings, and materials
- Develop new or identify existing details to be utilized for project
- Drawings, schedules, and specifications preparation and review
- Update construction documentation from redlines
- Assist project team with Construction Administration
- Attend site meetings as observer when approached
- Prepare surveys of existing conditions
- Regular or weekly progress review with SD/PM
Morris Adjmi Architects (MA) interprets the historic forces that shape our cities to design buildings that are both contextual and contemporary. The firm’s diverse team of architects and interior designers is guided by a shared belief that timeless ideas about beauty and harmony can be integrated into the modern built environment, but the expression of those ideas must reflect the way we live today. MA’s collaborative, research-based approach has helped establish the firm as a leader in the revitalization of post-industrial neighborhoods and historic districts with commercial, residential, and cultural projects that are imbued with a distinct sense of place and purpose.
For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter, small work sample, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with NOLA in the subject line.
- New Orleans, LA