SCNZ Architects is a mid-sized Architectural firm, based in New Orleans. We excel in delivering innovative solutions to complex design problems.
Inquisitive by nature and collaborative by design, we approach projects with passion, curiosity, and commitment. By combining expertise and empathy, we take our clients’ interests to heart, advocating for them at every step and providing creative solutions.
Our team of design professionals is personally invested in seeing projects through to their end, ensuring an uncommon standard of consistency and communication.
Who We’re Looking For:
This position is for someone who wants to have a significant long-term role in a fun, collaborative, professional office setting. We are looking for Architectural Interns with a minimum of 1 year of experience working in a professional design firm. Proficiency in Revit and Vectorworks are desired, with demonstrated skill in design, verbal communication, and presentation.
Type of Position: Full-Time
Education: A minimum B. Arch or M. Arch required.
Experience: A minimum of 1 year of office experience required
- Responsible and self-motivated with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Understanding of architectural design process.
- Proven design skills, demonstrated through a strong portfolio.
- Experience producing design and construction documents.
- Technical proficiency in the following is preferred: Vectorworks, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and 3D graphics software.
- Demonstrated experience with 3D computer modeling.
- BIM experience is a plus.
- Strong graphic and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled at multi-tasking and working toward multiple deadlines.
- Educational and/or hospitality project experience is a plus.
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience
Interested parties can send resume/portfolio to email@example.com
- New Orleans, LA