Markdesign is currently accepting applications for a part-time, paid internship position for the Fall 2017 Semester.
This is an internship for students. Work assignments will be focused on assisting with design work and construction observation of current architecture and interior design projects in the office, with occasional assignments related to general office tasks. IDP credit is available.
All candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Must have completed their 2nd year of an accredited Architecture program or 1st year of a Masters degree program.
- Strong 3-D computer modeling and rendering skills (Sketchup, 3-D Max, Artlantis, VRay) and post-production skills in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- AutoCad required, Revit experience helpful.
- Capable skills with MS Office Suite and presentation software such as Powerpoint or Prezi- Grasshopper a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Hand sketching ability
- Reliable transportation to/from our office in Jefferson Parish
All interested candidates must submit a resume and either portfolio or work samples in order to be considered.
Please reply via e-mail to mail(at)markdesignusa.com with “Architecture Internship 2017” in the subject line.
- New Orleans, LA